Adai Dosa Mix
A protein packed dosa mix of lentils and rice. Adai Dosa is one of the most popular, nutritious lentil crepe breakfast dishes from South India. This dish is easy to prepare, simple flavours yet very delicious and nutritious to eat. Adai Dosa is made of four healthy lentils like channa dal, moong dal, tur dal, and urad dal and spiced with red chillies.
Rice, Toor Dal, Bengal Gram Dal, Green Gram Dal, Rava, Black Gram Dal, Red Chillies, Salt, Asofoetida, and Vegetable Cooking Oil
Directions for Use
- Take 1 measure of Adukale Adai Dosa Mix and mix it well with 1 ½ measures of water into a smooth batter. Keep it aside for 30 minutes
- For excellent results replace water with the same quantity of curd
- Measure means a cup or a container of your choice
- Smear a little cooking oil on a heated tava. Spread a medium size ladle of batter on the oil smeared tava
- Add 1 tsp of cooking oil and fry it till it turns golden brown
- Serve it hot with choice of Adukale Chutney powders
- Rub the tava gently with a damp cloth to cool the surface and repeat the above steps
- You can also add chopped onions and green coriander leaves to enhance the taste
1 pack makes about 15 dosas
Who We Are
Adukale, meaning ’Kitchen’ in Sankethi dialect, is our humble attempt to reflect our grandmother’s passion for cooking. Everything you see here is made using natural ingredients and a whole lot of love. We don’t use Preservatives, Colors or Additives.
Sankethis are a community of Smartha Brahmins primarily residing in the Mysore region of Karnataka. We speak a dialect which is a mix of Kannada, Tamil, and some Malayalam. The community is traditionally famed for intelligence, hard work and its expertise in music, vedas, and in growing the areca palm trees.
Sankethi style of cooking is deliciously different and incorporates a blend of tastes from Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Adai Dosa Mix
The quality of the products is good and consistent. The measure is also very good.
All Adukale products are very good. Adai dosa is very nutritious and tasty. Very filling breakfast !
Adai Dosa is one dish where taste and nutrition coalesce. Healthy combination of pulses and spices. Crunchy Adai Dosa can be consumed without any supplement. However curds, ghee and fresh coconut chutney add to its taste. Adai Dosa has a memorable aroma too. For people who prefer a low carb diet Adai Dosa is a very nourishing complement with good protein. If you are a foodie add chopped onions and enjoy. This is a rare south Indian dish which you don't find in hotels.