Instant Bisi Bele Bath Mix | The Best Karnataka Cuisine | Best Selling | Adukale
Bisi Bele Bath translates to 'hot lentil rice' in the Kannada language. A hearty dish of moist poha and lentils that features a tamarind tang and a slow chili afterburn. Devotees praise it as an all-in-one meal, nutritious but rather heavy thanks to generous helpings of ghee (clarified butter). A typical portion is also studded with carrots, beans, and green peas.
Beaten Rice, Green Gram Dal, Tamarind, Salt, Sugar, Cashew Nuts, Mustard, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Curry Leaves, Asofoetida, Red Chillies, Coriander Seeds, Cinnamon, Cloves, Fenugreek, Bengal Gram Dal, Copra, Seasonal Vegetables, and Malic Acid
Directions for Use
- Take 2 ½ measures of water and keep it for boiling. When the water starts to boil, add 1-2 tsp of cooking oil and slowly add 1 measure of Adukale Instant Bisi Bele Bhath Mix.
- Keep stirring the mixture gently for 3 minutes till it becomes soft and uniformly thick
- Measure means a cup or container of your choice
- Keep it covered for 3 minutes
- Serve it hot topped with Ghee
1 pack serves 3 people