Rava Idli | Instant Breakfast | Adukale
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Check COD Availability
A semolina based idly preparation
Rava, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Cashew Nuts, Mustard, Bengal Gram Dal, Lemon Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, and Ginger
Directions for Use
- Take 1 measure if Adukale Rava Idly mix in a bowl and add 1 measure of curds (preferably sour curds)
- Measure is a cup or container of your choice
- Mix this uniformly to a smooth batter. Cover the bowl with a lid and set it aside for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add ½ measure of curds and mix well
- Grease the idly moulds with oil. Pour the batter to the moulds ensuring that the moulds are ¾ full.
- Steam the batter in an idly cooker or a pressure cooker (without weight) for 12 minutes. For better results, invert a steel glass or a cup over the steam outlet Or use a microwave oven for 3 minutes to steam the idly in a microwave safe idly vessel.
- Serve hot with Adukale Chutney Powders
500 gms – Makes 20-25 idlys