Rice Idli | Healthy Millet Based Breakfast | Adukale
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
A classic idly preparation
Rice, Black Gram Dal, Fenugreek, Baking Soda, Malic Acid, Salt, and Vegetable Cooking Oil
Directions for Use
- Take 1 measure of Adukale Instant Idly Mix in a bowl and add 1 ½ measures of water. Mix this uniformly into a smooth batter
- Measure means a cup or container of your choice
- Cover the bowl with a lid and set aside for 2 minutes.
- Grease the idly moulds with oil. Pour the batter into the idly moulds ensuring that the moulds are ¾ full
- Steam the idly batter in an idly cooker or a pressure cooker (without the weight) for 12 minutes
- For better results invert a steel glass or a cup over the steam outlet OR use a microwave oven for 3 minutes to steam the batter in a microwave safe idly vessel.
- Serve hot with Adukale Chutney Powders